“It’s not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it’s what you whisper to yourself that has the most power.” – Robert Kiyosaki
So follow Robert's lead; pick out the ones that apply most to your life and what you need right now and say them to yourself every day. Make it a habit and see what happens to your mindset after just a few days!
Affirmations for fitness & health
1. My body is getting stronger and healthier every day.
2. I feel strong and powerful.
3. I accept myself and all that I am.
4. I create the life I want to live.
5. I believe in myself.
6. I am beautiful.
7. I can do this!
8. I embrace a healthy mindset.
9. I accept my body's limitations and am grateful for what it can do.
10. I exercise because it is good for my body and soul.
Affirmations for work and business
11. I am productive.
12. Success comes easily to me.
13. I am worthy of my dreams.
14. I am well organized.
15. I attract money and positivity.
16. I believe in my ability to succeed.
17. I am talented.
18. I can succeed and I will.
19. I am confident.
20. I seize opportunities.
Photo by Vana Ash
Affirmations for anxiety
21. I am strong and resilient.
22. I am calm and at peace.
23. I am in control.
24. Things will go my way today.
25. I am not afraid.
26. I can do hard things.
27. I am whole.
28. I am safe.
29. I do not worry about things I cannot control.
30. I choose happiness.
Affirmations for personal growth
31. When I fall, I stand up again.
32. I make friends easily.
33. New opportunities come easily to me.
34. I am patient and believe that good things will come to me.
35. I let go of my old, negative beliefs.
36. Unlimited energy will find me today.
37. I am open-minded to new ideas and experiences.
38. I will learn and grow today.
39. I am grateful for my life.
40. I deserve to be happy.
Photo by Paula Brustur
Affirmations for self-esteem
41. I like who I am.
42. I am enough.
43. I am worthy.
44. I am successful.
45. I am loved.
46. I am free of self-doubt.
47. I am fun and funny.
48. I overcome difficulties and never give up.
49. I am a warrior.
50. I am unstoppable.
Challenge: Click "download file" below (you also get ten bonus affirmations for productivity!), print them out, and tape them up in your bathroom. Read through them while you brush your teeth and say one section out loud every time you're in there!
Did you like this article? Please share it on Pinterest! :)
Do you feel overwhelmed or unsatisfied with where you are?
Let us change that!
Make sure to click confirm in your welcome email. If you don't see it, check your junk folder! It likes to hang out there. :)
Leave a Reply.
Hi, I'm Erika!
I know what it's like living with anxiety and depression, but living and living are very different things. I believe in practical tips and methods, and I will use them to help you be the brave, daring, darling individual you are.
Free mental health planner bundle!
Daily planner for anxiety, gratitude journal, self-care challenge, workout tracker, and more!
If you don't see the email, check your junk folder! It likes to hang out there. :)